The start of the 10th anniversary Tour of Britain is just hours away. The teams have traveled from across the world and will now be at one of the 4 hotels. The commissaries and race official meetings have taken place and the teams will be registering (15:30-16:30), several more meetings up to 19:00 this evening will take place before all but the nerves calm down.
- 4 jerseys (overall, points, KOM, sprints)
- 8 stages
- 10th Tour of Britain
- 19 teams
- 37 motor vehicles in convoy
- 114 riders
- 1,159.5kms (649.6m) total distance
- ~10,000 total water bottles will be used
- €93,198 (£78,107) total prize money
- 0 partridges in pear trees, that we know if at least
Have a good one , and remember to Follow @insalita for some insights into what’s going on behind the scenes.